Trustworthy, reliable and friendly female.
- Liz (59)
- Part time Teacher
- Exeter, Devon, UK
- Reference Score
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Cat(s), Fish, Poultry
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Available anytime
- Available to housesit where?
- Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Afghanistan, Show more Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Afghanistan, Aland, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroun, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Congo (Rep.), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroes, Fiji, Finland, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic), Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Man, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tchad, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe Show less
- Travelling with children?
I am in my mid fifties and work part time as a teacher, work I have done all my life. I am a caring individual, who is responsible, can use my initiative and has a sense of humour. I enjoy going to art exhibitions, reading, and exploring other cultures. I have two grown up children who are a big part of my life.
Why I want to housesit
I enjoy enhancing my life by experiencing other communities, ways of life from more of an "inside" place than a hotel. e.g. having to shop, inter act with other people. I find it more "real" looking after a home at the same time and appreciate the responsibility and trust given to me.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
I have looked after my own home well for many years and can see what needs to be done. I love animals and provide a good standard of care and attention. I always find they give me so much back. We have always had animals within our family and I know what an important part they have in family life. I have, so far, done one house sit for 2 weeks with a dog and cats. All was fine.
House / Pet sitting Reference
Friendly, relaxed, competent, capable woman.
- Pet care