Trustworthy retired couple to look after your home
- Hugh (68) and Marjory (67)
- Retired English teacher and Retired Art teacher
- Penzance, Cornwall, UK
- Reference Score
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Cat(s), Fish, Poultry, Goats
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Available anytime
- Available to housesit where?
- Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Show more Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Gibraltar, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic), Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Oman, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Vatican, Venezuela, Viet Nam Show less
- Travelling with children?
We are a retired professional couple, widely travelled, very dependable.
Why I want to housesit
We enjoy new places and new experiences. As an artist, it is valuable to have the opportunity of working in varied environments. My website is marjory mulrooney.com for anyone wishing to see my work.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
We have lived in various countries throughout our careers and have owned homes in Britain and France. We know how important it is to be able to trust and rely on those looking after your home, and your animals - we are great cat-lovers, and have had several memorable cats! Sadly, our last cat, Poppy, died recently and we are waiting a while before committing ourselves to another.
There are no references to view