sophie and stefano: House & Pet Sitter from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, UKBack to search results
hardworking,reliable,energetic young family
- sophie (28) and stefano (39)
- | artist/mother and pizza chef
- | Couple
- | Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, UK
- Reference Score
- 0) (
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Cat(s), Fish, Poultry, Farm animal(s)
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Available anytime
- Available to housesit where?
- Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Afghanistan, Show more Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Afghanistan, Aland, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroun, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroes, Fiji, Finland, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Man, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tchad, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe Show less
- Travelling with children?
we are a vibrant young couple with a bright 15 month old daughter.As a couple we speak Spanish,Italian and English.We are an artist,musical unit who possess a huge passion for learning new skills,experiencing diverse cultures and sharing knowlegde.
Why I want to housesit
We are looking for placements from 6 months upwards because we are traveling with the idea of searching for countries that could be possible places for us to settle and raise our daughter.We are looking to travel while our duaghter is young so as to expose her to many cultures and for yourselve to have the opportunity to learn new skills ie.new languages.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
Both of us grew up in the countryside so have had experience from a young age of working on farms.we are able to complete the following to a high standard; cooking,cleaning,childcare,care of animals,physical agricultral work,gardening,driving,general house keep and light building maintenance.Always eager to learn new skills and help where needed.
There are no references to view