Trustworthy animal-loving couple of freelancers
- Christine (46) and Karim (41)
- lecturer, translator, writer and musician, composer
- Laguépie, France
- Reference Score
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Farm animal(s), Poultry, Cat(s), I grew up on a farm.
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Dec. 4, 2011 and March 31, 2012
- Available to housesit where?
I am a lecturer, translator and artist from Canada. My husband of 13 years is a musician and composer. We both love animals and travel. I also have gardening and farming experience.
Why I want to housesit
To be completely honest, we recently moved to France where we have bought an old house...that needs repairs, and heating. We would like to find assignments in the region so that we can keep up with the renovation-installation project. Housesitting offers a win-win situation where we take care of your home and pets in exchange for descent lodgings.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
We spent three months house and pet sitting in the Boston region a few years back for a kind lady with three dogs, 5 cats and a lot of plants. I also do a bit of dog sitting for a local English lady. We love animals - I recently lost my cat of 16 years. We are also in the habit of picking up strays, caring for them and finding them homes.
There are no references to view