Housesitter, reliable and hugely responsible mature female
- Sara (44)
- Honest, Responsible and Reliable Professional caring remale: Pet loving- ex TV Producer/ Project Manager/New Business Development
- London, UK
- Reference Score
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Horse(s), Fish, Poultry, Cat(s)
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Jan. 31, 2012 and June 12, 2012
- Available to housesit where?
- United Kingdom, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Fiji, India, Jamaica, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago
Please note references are available from many sources, but I am new to this site.
My name is Sara, I am daughter of a top UK professor in neonatal pediatrics, now retired, leader in his field. I have been lucky enough to carry alot of responsibility in my life and have been taught to respect others and care for others and people's homes. I am friendly, easy going, now middle aged, so in quiet life mode, where I am happy to read a book or clean and make home improvements or watch a movie. I enjoy a bit of gardening and cooking and love animals too.
I drive very well, have been since I was 17 and always owned a car.
I have lived independently all my life and enjoyed travelling from time to time. Am a peaceful and confident communicator always at the end of a phone or email and totally respect how special and important a home is.
Why I want to housesit
I am seeking a house sitting assignment for February to June 2012 whilst aspects of a business I am developing can be done from afar and I feel like a change from London.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
I have been a house sitter for relatives and professionals before but have spent most of the last twenty five years in business development. I have been a home owner since the age of 21 (22 years) and a landlady for 14 years so am very used to all aspects of home care and all the many responsibilities that go with that. I am very home proud, very clean, tidy and organised and communicate well whilst getting on with any locals/neighbours.
There are no references to view