Housesitter, reliable and hugely responsible mature female
- Sara (45)
- Honest, Responsible and Reliable Professional caring remale: Pet loving- ex TV Producer/ Project Manager/New Business Development
- London, UK
- Reference Score
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Cat(s), Horse(s), Fish, Poultry
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Available anytime
- Available to housesit where?
- United Kingdom, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Fiji, India, Jamaica, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago
- Travelling with children?
Please note references are available from many sources, but I am new to this site.
My name is Sara, I am daughter of a top UK professor in neonatal pediatrics, now retired, leader in his field. I have been lucky enough to carry alot of responsibility in my life and have been taught to respect others and care for others and people's homes. I am friendly, easy going, now middle aged, so in quiet life mode, where I am happy to read a book or clean and make home improvements or watch a movie. I enjoy a bit of gardening and cooking and love animals too.
I drive very well, have been since I was 17 and always owned a car.
I have lived independently all my life and enjoyed travelling from time to time. Am a peaceful and confident communicator always at the end of a phone or email and totally respect how special and important a home is.
Why I want to housesit
I am seeking a house sitting assignment for February to June 2012 whilst aspects of a business I am developing can be done from afar and I feel like a change from London.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
I have been a house sitter for relatives and professionals before but have spent most of the last twenty five years in business development. I have been a home owner since the age of 21 (22 years) and a landlady for 14 years so am very used to all aspects of home care and all the many responsibilities that go with that. I am very home proud, very clean, tidy and organised and communicate well whilst getting on with any locals/neighbours.
There are no references to view