Lokking for something different.
- Susan (63) and Alfred (66)
- Retire and retired
- Cobble Hill, BC V0R, Canada
- Reference Score
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Cat(s)
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Available anytime
- Available to housesit where?
- Canada, United Kingdom, United States
- Travelling with children?
We are a solid couple in our early to mid 60's and are looking for a change. We have been retired for 8 years and have been RV'ing throughtout the US and Mexico. We are both quite resourceful and low maintenance. We come with a 3 year old yellow labrador who get's along well with people and other dogs, very well behaved.
Why I want to housesit
House sitting seems like it would be good for a change and it's always fun to meet new people and see and learn about the rest of the world.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
We are independant and resourceful, throw in honest and easy going. No children or grandchildren to hold us back, just the dog. We can fix this and that and take care of ourselves!
There are no references to view