- Cindy (68)
- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Reference Score
- Charges for House & Pet Sitting
- Previous house sitting experience?
- Animal care experience?
- Dog(s), Cat(s), Reptile(s), Farm animal(s)
- Police check?
- Available to housesit when?
- Available anytime
- Available to housesit where?
- Brazil, United Kingdom, United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Show more Brazil, United Kingdom, United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Faroes, Finland, Greenland, Guernsey, Ireland, Monaco, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Panama, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sweden, Tokelau, United States Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna Show less
- Travelling with children?
I am a single, trustworthy, clean, honest, retired woman who wishes to see more of the world through local eyes. I am a writer and editor. I am a sailor. I have lived on a farm. While raising 4 sons, I fed many types of animals. I enjoy meeting people and animals. I am your ideal pet and house sitter because I am a nurturer.
Why I want to housesit
I enjoy meeting new people and seeing new places.
What I bring to the assignment / relevant experience
I am used to responsibility as a business manager. I know how to multitask. As a writer I look for the heart of things and find its beautiful story. All living things have an intersting life.
There are no references to view