The tool that we use to send our emails is changing and you will soon start to notice that they look a little bit different. This will include emails containing messages from other members and will also include daily alerts for sitters.
Based on feedback from our members, we’ve been working on developing a great new system that will improve your experience and help you get the most from your membership.
To help with the transition, there a few simple steps that you can take now which can help to ensure you receive all of your important emails from TrustedHousesitters going forward.
We want to make this easy for you and while everyone’s inbox is different, in the list below you will find some information on how to help ensure you receive our emails.
- Open your emails from TrustedHousesitters! This might seem obvious, but the more of our emails you open, the more likely your email provider is to drop future ones straight into your inbox, rather than your spam folder.
- Add us to your address book. You may have noticed that some of your emails from TrustedHousesitters are coming from a new email address. Please add email@example.com to your Address Book or safe senders list. We’ve added helpful links for some email providers below, to help you find out how to do this.
- Create a folder for your TrustedHousesitters emails. To help make sure your past emails don’t get lost in your inbox, you might want to set up a separate folder for them. Then, when you receive a new email, after you have read it, you can simply drag or move it into your folder for safekeeping. If you are a Gmail user, you can add tags to your emails - find out more here.
- Always check your spam or junk folder. The spam or junk folder should be your first port of call if you think you are missing a message from us. Unfortunately sometimes emails do get automatically re-routed here. So, please rescue them from your spam or junk folder, mark them as ‘not spam’ and place them in your inbox or TrustedHousesitters email folder.
- Check other tabs, too. Many mailbox providers including Gmail, Hotmail and Outlook offer different tabs to help you sort your emails. Please check these tabs to find emails from us. For example in Gmail, you will often find emails from TrustedHousesitters in your Promotions tab. You can drag and drop an email from this area, into your main Primary tab.
We hope you find these tips helpful and we’re really excited to be rolling out this enhancement to our emails. As always, our Membership Services Team are here to help you, so please get in touch if you have any questions.
This is not an exhaustive list of all providers. If you need further help, please log in to your email account and find the help desk for your email provider.