Ramona

CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANY HOUSESITS

London, United Kingdom
review13 Reviewsreference3 ReferencesEnhanced Verification
Gallery
Gallery
Gallery
Gallery
Gallery

Reviews (13)

Juliet
review
review
review
review
review

I can’t find enough good words to describe my experience with Ramona looking after my cat. This was my first time using the site and for a significant length

  • cat
Sutton, United Kingdom · 13 Oct - 16 Dec 2018
Samantha
review
review
review
review
review

Ramona is a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working young woman who was not the hippie I was expecting from her description of herself as living a 'nomadic' life!

  • cat
Amesbury, United Kingdom · 29 Sep - 12 Oct 2018
Danielle
review
review
review
review
review

Ramona was amazing! She updated me frequently with pictures of Baloo and kept the place so beautifully clean! I can’t recommend her enough!

  • cat
London, United Kingdom · 17 Aug - 19 Aug 2018
Stella
review
review
review
review
review

Ramona stayed at our house for 2 weeks. Our cats were very well looked after, and so was the house: it was even tidier than when we left. She kept us updated

  • cat
London, United Kingdom · 30 Jul - 12 Aug 2018
Serenella
review
review
review
review
review

we had a very good communication from the start, she was very accommodating to come early in the morning before we left so she could meet us and the cats

  • cat
Brentford, United Kingdom · 08 Jun - 10 Jun 2018

References (3)

Ed
reference
reference
reference
reference
reference

Ramona has stayed in our house on multiple occasions. She gets along well with our 2 cats, one of which does not normally come out when people are here. She

Character reference · 11 May 2015

About

German by passport, I am an entrepreneur and digital nomad. I have been travelling & pet-sitting since 2015. After a 1,5 year break during which I've been living in my hometown Munich, I have re-located to London. I am currently not

Why I want to house sit

80% of my work (facilitating experiential workshops and online courses in coaching and team intelligence) can be done online. The other 20% usually happens in London, UK. This enables me to live anywhere I want, given I have access to

My experience

Fortunate enough to have completed wonderful house- and cat-sitting assignments in Wisconsin, Oregon, Frankfurt, Madrid, London, Sweden, Sydney and Townsville (Australia), I can confidently say that your cat(s) will be in very good hands!

Pet care experience

  • catCats

Availability

June 2019
MTWTFSS
27282930310102
03040506070809
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
01020304050607
July 2019
MTWTFSS
01020304050607
08091011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
29303101020304
05060708091011

Preferred countries

  • Afghanistan
  • Aland Islands
  • Albania
  • Algeria
  • American Samoa
  • Andorra

Profile details

Age
28
Occupation
Facilitator for Team Effectiveness & Community Manager
Travelling
On my own