Diana & David

Reliable and Self-sufficient couple in the early 30's looking for a long term assignment

Akkrum, Netherlands

About

David and myself are a happy couple for 13 years now. We moved to Holland 4 years ago for a professional assignment for a French company. Thanks to our multilingual skills (french, dutch and English) we ended up taking care of a splendid

Why we want to house sit

My professional assignment in The Netherlands is coming to an end to start a new assignment in south France. David, on the other hand is a freelance internet marketer and is not bound to any particular location because he can work remotely

Our experience

We are experienced in long term house sitting, as we took care of a splendid apartment in Tilburg, Holland for almost 4 years now. The apartment belongs to a Japanese business man who is traveling 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time

Pet care experience

  • Dogs
  • Cats
  • Fish
  • Poultry
  • Livestock

Availability

March 2020
MTWTFSS
01
02030405060708
09101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031
April 2020
MTWTFSS
0102030405
06070809101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930
  • Available on these dates — get in touch to find out if they can sit for you

Preferred countries

  • France

Profile details

Age
Diana 40 and David 39
Occupation
sales manager and internet marketing
Travelling
With a partner