house and cat sitting
I adopted a tiny kitten in November 2016 and called her Dora (because she was aDorable:). She can be quite fiesty at times and is very much a 'one person' cat as there's usually just us at home. I've been boarding her at the local vet for short stays, but think she would do a lot better at home as she's not keen on being confined, even though she is strictly an indoor cat. I would prefer a single female sitter as she is quite anxious and not fond of change!
Our Home & Location
I live in Inglewood, which is a lovely leafy suburb only about 3km from the Perth CBD and one block back from Beaufort Street which is full of cafes etc. The Beaufort St Night Markets are held on Mondays from 6-9pm and offer a wide variety of international and local food choices with a great atmosphere. The public transport from here is great - 10 minute walk to Maylands Station, then 7 mins to the city. There are buses stopping every 10 mins on Beaufort St - most of them go from the Galleria Shopping centre in Morley all the way to the QEII medical centre, via the city and the lovely Elizabeth Quay.
Responsibilities & Pets
1. Allow Dora to sit on your lap (she may take a little time to warm to this:)
2. Feed Dora (wet and dry food) twice daily...
3. Clean litter tray when necessary (she's on the best food, so not too smelly or frequent)
4. Check letter box and bring in mail
5. Water front and back courtyard (reticulated with some pots) twice a week + More info