House and pet sitter wanted on the beautiful island of Langeland, Denmark
Hi lovely house sitters!
My partner and I have recently located from Amsterdam to Denmark. We are now living on a small farm on the beautiful island of Langeland, only a few hundred metres away from the beach.
Without specific dates in mind, we are looking for a reliable, caring and nice person (or couple or small family) to look after our furry family members and farm once in a while, so we can go away on nice long weekends or on a holiday. We are flexible with the dates and the duration of the stay, as long as we find the right housesitter(s).
We have a bunch of lovel animals:
- our dogs Peanut (Beagle x Tibet Terrier) and QQ (Jack Russell x Bichon), both 12 years old
- our new addition Lucy, a currently 4 months old, well behaved German Shepherd puppy
- Bart, the "little" Main Coon, 9 months old
- and our 6 hens, that lay happy and tasty eggs for us (and you) every day!...
We live in a beautiful traditional danish farm house, which we are continously renovating and which is becoming nicer by the day (it's already very charming now!). We have beautiful gardens, and a Hazelnut orchard. Depending on the time of the year you would like to house sit, different things may need to be done on the farm. In winter it's mainly only looking after the animals, other months some outside work may be required as well. But it's all very nice, relaxing and fun work mostly, so don't worry ! :)
Most important are our animals and that they receive plenty of love and exercise every day.
Our animals are all very sweet and fun and I have no doubt you'll be having a wonderful time if you decide to come and pet sit in our home. + More info
Our Home & Location
Lovely farm in Tullebølle on the island of Langeland in Denmark. We are located a few hundred metres from the beach, and also have a supermarket and bakery in near proximity. You can borrow our mountain bikes while you're here, and it may even be possible for you to use our car during your stay (tbc).
Responsibilities & Pets
* looking after the house and keeping it tidy
* looking after the plants and watering them...
* depending on the season / month, there may be work needed outside in the garden or orchard
* feeding, walking (2 - 3 times per day) and playing with the dogs Peanut and QQ, both 12 years old + Lucy, the puppy
* feeding and playing with the kitten Bart + More info