Groundfloor apartment with a garden & 2 cats in Montrouge
We are a family of four, I am in-house lawyer and my husband works in a hotel. We have two children, and two cats. We love taking care of the garden at the weekends, and have someone taking care of our home, garden and cats when we are away.
Our Home & Location
Our home is in Montrouge, in the South suburb of Paris (only one metro station away from Paris). Our place is 5 minutes walking from the metro station Mairie de Montrouge. Supermarkets, local fresh markets, cinemas, swimming pool, shopping center, locals shops, and the vet (if required) are all at a walking distance (10 min maximum) from our place. We live in a groundfloor duplex apartment with a good size garden, enjoying the countryside in an urban environment, which makes it the perfect place to stay to visit Paris. The apartment has one double bedroom and a bathroom downstairs, a living room with an open kitchen fronting the terrace and garden, and on the first floor, one double bedroom, two single rooms and a small bathroom.
Responsibilities & Pets
1) Taking care of our cats Duco and Nala will consist in the following:
- Feed both cats twice a day (morning and night) with humid cat food I will have left available (a detailed instruction on quantities will be provided at home);...
- After each humid meal clean the cats’plates with a dedicated sponge;
- Ensure dry cat food is available to them during the rest of the time;
- Ensure water bowls are refilled every day with fresh clean water and/or avalable from the cat fontain;
- Clean and replace the cat litter as required (our cats usually use the garden);
- Ensure they have access to the garden and to the house during the day and that they sleep indoor at night (a detailed instructions will be provided at home);
- Playing and interacting with them a little everyday so that they feel comfortable and in trust with you when we are away.
2) During the summer, watering the garden is required. + More info
April 2019 | John & Michelle