Spend Christmas and New year's in Singapore with playful Shitzu
Me, my husband and my furry baby have recently moved to Singapore from Mumbai for my husband's job. We would like to spend Christmas and New year's with our family in Mumbai. Unfortunately we can't take our baby with us because bringing him back here would mean 1 month of quarantine stay which we don't want him to go through. And therefore need a loving and responsible sitter for him.
Our Home & Location
We live in a 2 bedroom condo in the east coast park area. With Singapore's amazing MRT and bus network, commuting anywhere is not difficult.
Responsibilities & Pets
We have a 1.10 year old loving and playful shitzu. He loves to play fetch and is potty trained. We would need a sitter who can do the following:
1. Not leave him alone for more than 3-4 hours in a day...
2. Brush him once a day
3. Give him fresh water twice a day
4. Refill food bowl as and when he eats
5. Video call at least once a day with us
6. Walk him once a day. Preferably in the evening after 5 pm, as Singapore can get very hot.
7. He's fond of people. But not very fond of other dogs, especially male. So please avoid interactions with other dogs during walks etc. + More info