Frankie & Rebel - Geneva, Switzerland
We are a family of 3. My wife Samantha, our 12 year old son, Josh and myself, Greg. We have 2 dogs who are also part of our family.
When we travel, it is very important to us that our dogs are well cared for. We prefer to leave them in their home environment....
I work in Finance in Geneva and my wife works in marketing for HP Inc.
We live in a small town called Commungy, which is about 20km outside of Geneva. The home is a semi-detached home and is located about 1.5km from Lake Geneva at the town of Coppet and about 4km to the French border and the town of Divonne. + More info
Our Home & Location
We live in a small town called Commungy, which is about a 15 minute drive outside of Geneva. It is a 3 bedroom semi-detached home, with a large garden There is a shopping center located about a 5 minute drive from our home. Public transport is located about 100m from our house (bus stop to the train station at Coppet).
The house is right next to a large farm. We walk our dogs in this rural setting on the quite farm roads where they can walk off leash....
Beautiful views towards Mt Blanc and the French Alps.
Home is located about 3km from the French border and 1.5km to Lake Geneva. + More info
Responsibilities & Pets
Look after Frankie & Rebel which involves:
1) Feeding in the morning and late afternoon;...
2) Walking 2-3 times a day. (At least 2 walks that are roughly 15-20 minutes in duration.)
3) The dogs love people and spend time inside with us humans. The dogs sleep in doors.
4) Spend some time playing with the dogs (playing ball, catch etc).
5) More detailed instructions will be provided. + More info
April 2018 | shelley