Countryside Pet Sitting
I am a teacher for an alternative therapy for animals. As I also work in Austria, I am looking for a pet sitter when I go there. I have three dogs. My cat died a few weeks ago.
Our Home & Location
My house is part of an old redone farmhouse in the center of Flaach. There is a guest room with a single bed on the first floor, an additional bed can be organised. The guest room is quiet as it is on the backside of the house. A small garden for the dogs is in the backyard.
I live in a place where many people go for leisure. The Rhein river is not far away (a nice stroll with the dogs). Winterthur and Schaffhausen are about 20 minutes by car. Zurich is about 30-45 minutes by car. The beautiful Rhein waterfalls are also a 20 minutes drive away....
I do not have a television. But there is a dishwasher in the kitchen - you can see my priorities :-) There is also a washing machine and a tumbler. + More info
Responsibilities & Pets
Taking care of my three dogs (a male afghan hound, a female Galgo and a small female mix, all of them rescued dogs):
- Feed them 3 times a day (no kibble, but canned food and, if possible, also raw food)
- Go for a walk one or two times a day (Dan must be kept at the leash all the time, Uma and Lucy may run free when on the fields)
- Cuddle them
- If they need medicine, you should be able to give it to them
- Basic knowledge of dog health issues
- Update me from time to time
My sister lives in a village nearby, so does a close friend. Both know my dogs well and may be of assistance if I cannot be reached.
October 2018 | Ann-Marie