House sitter needed for 'fruitloop' pup and grumpy bunny
Looking for company for my lovely cocker spaniel pup (who will be 16 months) and outdoor rabbit at my flat based in a leafy surrey village.
Lottie is a very exhuberant cocker spaniel who just loves being with people, playing, eating things (everything) and sleeping....
Molly is my 2 1/2 year old rabbit who mostly stays in her indoor cage (mainly because she might be eaten by the dog) who has been known to get a bit grumpy if you mess with her cage. As long as she is fed and watered, she is happy!! + More info
Our Home & Location
I live in a 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette - kitchen, bathroom, toilet, 2 double bedrooms, conservatory and outdoor store - with fenced garden. There are a number of footpath walks nearby or a short drive from the property you get to the Surrey Downs and great walking opportunities. The property is down a quiet road off the main village street. There is two pubs within walking distance from the property, one is approximately 2 mins walk away and another at the other end of the Village near the local church. The village has a train station which line goes directly to London Waterloo or Guildford so while you may be in the country you can get to a big city London in 50 mins and town Guildford in 10mins.
Guildford is a great option for shops, entertainment (cinema, theatre, sports centre) and nightlife. It costs about £15 for a taxi back from Guildford or £3 on the train....
Garden has a lovely sun patio and table and chair set for bbq's or just enjoying being in the garden. + More info
Responsibilities & Pets
Looking for company for my lovely cocker spaniel pup and slightly grumpy rabbit.
- feeding and walking the dog twice a day - Lottie the dog is full of energy so it helps to exhaust her on the walk so she is a sleepy calm dog rather than being destructive because she is bored. Lottie is crate trained so is put in her crate at night when you go to bed. She can be left for up to 4-5 hours in the kitchen but i'd rather that it wasn't for longer than that.
- feeding the rabbit each day (clean her out once a week) - Molly is happy in her house and run. She doesn't like to be held but likes a stroke to the head when you feed her.
- keep the house clean and tidy and water the garden if the weather is super hot.
- would be super if you were interested in DIY as i'm always working on some project or other.
- Look after the house + More info