Reliable and Clean Sitters needed for our loving and friendly Golden Retriever
Both my husband and I are looking for a house/pet sitter to look after our house and pet when we are gone for our annual trip.
Our dog, Dug is a lovely and friendly Golden Retriever. He is generally very calm, slightly nosy and loves his walks to sniff around in the park. He would do anything for a treat (very greedy)! He is a gentle giant with lots of love to share.
Our Home & Location
- Epsom train station is 15 mins walk
- Bus stop is just 5 mins walk away...
- Sainsbury 10 mins walk
- Town Centre 15 mins walk + More info
Responsibilities & Pets
- 1 hour walk a day for Dug
- Feed Dug twice a day...
- Keeping the areas used clean and tidy
- Water the house plant (only 2) + More info
February 2017 | Tracey