Wimbledon Village Dog Sitter
My wife, and I along with our two boys travel alot during school holidays and need someone trustworthy to look after our lovely pet. We want to have a nice holiday know that Rafa is in safe company and having fun too. He is 11 and a half and requires medication and 10 minute walks twice a day. Other than that happy for the sitter to enjoy time in our house and make themselves at home.
Our Home & Location
we live in the heart of wimbledon village close to lovely coffee shops, bars and restaurants as well as close to wimbledon common. we have a nice house and garden with a cinema room and lots of facilities.
Responsibilities & Pets
we would like the sitter to :-
1. walk Rafa in the morning anything from 7am to 830am or even let him out in our large garden and walk him later....
2. Give him his arden grange dry dog food after the walk so any time before 930 together with his 2 tablets medication
3. Give him medication in the afternoon with tinned fish
4. walk him or let him in the gardnen between 3-6pm and
5. feed him after 5pm with his two tablets
6. ensure we keep putting fresh water for him and ensure the front loo lid is up as he likes to drink that water also + More info