Great Central Location Los Angeles
We are a couple in our early 40's looking for a house sitter to take care of and keep our kitty company while we take a family trip. We also feed a few neighborhood cats and have a vegetable garden that may need attending to depending on the time of year.
Our Kitty gets a little scared with small children, but would do well with older kids.
Our Home & Location
We live in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a front and back yard. We are a mile from the Jefferson/La Cienega Metro station that can take you all over Los Angeles. We are also about a 20 minute drive from the beach (Santa Monica, Venice) and downtown LA.
Responsibilities & Pets
1) Feed and change water for our kitty, Tiger, twice a day. Give kitty lots of cuddles!
2) Feed and give fresh water twice/day to neighborhood cats Josephina & Juliette (the girls), uncle Leo, and others kitties that might stop by. Keep these cats out of the house as it is Tiger's domain....
3) Pick ripe veggies if there are any and eat them if you'd like!
4) Bring in mail from mailbox.
5) Take out trashcans and bring them back in once/week on trash day. + More info