Large country home with Dog, Cats and Horses near Yosemite National Park
House sitter needed over Thanksgiving and Christmas for large, quiet home in the country with Dog, Cats and Arabian horses.
Experience with horses helpful.
Our Home & Location
This house sit is located near Groveland, CA and ideal for a person, or couple that loves animals and the beautiful outdoors of the Sierra Nevada. Our home is surrounded by National Forest and located on 5 peaceful acres close to the gate of Yosemite National Park. That gate is open year round, even in winter. There is High Speed WiFi, DISH TV and a back up generator in case the power goes out. Access to miles of trails for hiking and biking. Requirements: Responsible, communication skills, Non-smokers, no personal pets.
Responsibilities & Pets
1. Feed horses twice a day and check water. RTV /ATV provided.
2. Let out cats in the morning. Feed 3 outdoor cats and put away in the evening in cat house....
3. Feed and monitor inside/outside dog. Not to be left outside alone, EVER.
4. Feed and monitor 2 inside only cats
5. Monitor buildings and sleep onsite.
6. Collect the mail.
7. Put out your trash once a week.
8. Non Smokers
9. No outside or personal pets + More info
November 2017 | Jennifer