Autumn in New York
We are a couple who loves to travel but one thing that limits our freedom is the cats. We've had the downstairs neighbor come up to feed them but we really don't want to leave them alone. I am a German midwife and my partner Jan is an Operations Manager. We own an apartment in Berlin and rent here in New York, where we spend most of our time.
Our Home & Location
We live in beautiful and trendy Brooklyn location called Cobble Hill. We are one block from the subway into Manhattan.
Responsibilities & Pets
High level details include:
1) feeding the cats wet food three times a day (we have a timer system if you are out for the day)...
2) Feeding a minimal amount of kibble in the morning and at bedtime.
3) Stroking and ideally letting Coco (the sweet little girl cat) sleep with you.
4) Putting Simba to sleep in his own private bedroom at night (or he will awaken you at 3am)
5) Some play time with toys and string
6) Change litter box every 3 days -otherwise scoop and flush method to maintain.
7) Water plants occasionally + More info