Artsy 1 bedroom near Prospect Park with a bunny-eared lab mix!
My husband and I are looking for a caring sitter for Cosmo - he loves all people and will love you! We look forward to hearing from you. Be well!
Our Home & Location
We are in Parkside/Lefferts Gardens, Brooklyn - a couple blocks away from gorgeous Prospect Park, and very close to the Q train (Parkside), as well as the 2 and 5 trains (Winthrop). There are fantastic restaurants in the area, and a grocery store/laundry on the corner.
It is 2 bedroom apartment in a house with a downstairs and upstairs neighbors - all who are lovely. We use the 2nd bedroom as a work studio.
Responsibilities & Pets
- Cosmo needs to be walked at least once in the morning and once at night - a third walk would be ideal!
He is extremely well-behaved and trained at home, and his only quirk is being reactive to other dogs while on leash (not aggressive, just over excited!), so we simply look out for other dogs and cross the street or turn around to avoid a meeting....
- Fed once a day and water always in the bowl.
- He needs his medication once a day (he takes it very easily on a spoonful of peanut butter)
- Keep the apartment clean and treat our neighbors with respect.
- Water the plants at least once a week.
- Garbage can out to the curb on Sun/Tues (recycling as well)/Thurs nights.
- NO parties, NO smoking or drugs of any kind. + More info
December 2017 | Trevor