Bend, Oregon Home with 2 friendly dogs!
We are active travelers and find ourselves paying for sitters to stay in our house. We would love a situation for someone to visit our great, adventurous town and love our dogs while we are away! We look forward to sharing our lives with those looking to travel to Bend!
Our Home & Location
Modern Craftsman house in excellent West Bend location. We are exactly in between NW Crossing & Galveston, walking distance to restaurants, breweries and coffee shops. 30 Min To Mt Bachelor and front door access to the West Bend Trail which takes you to Phil’s Trailhead and Deschutes NF. The house can comfortably sleep 6 (2 per bedroom) and has all the modern amenities to feel like home. We look forward to hosting you and hope you’ll love our home as much as we do! Welcome to Bend!
3 bedrooms -
Master Bedroom with King bed and bathroom with walk-in shower and closet
2nd bedroom with queen bed
3rd bedroom with queen bed and cri...
All beds are memory foam and very comfortable.
2nd bathroom has a bathtub and two sinks with plenty of room.
Kitchen has state of the art appliances and ample pantry storage. Fully stocked and ready for any type of chef.
Grill on porch for your use.
Dinner Seating area for 8 or for game night, entertaining.
Alexa enabled speakers and Amazon Fire TV with most apps accessible for viewing (Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Showtime, ESPN)
Ample storage in garage for recreational equipment.
Fully fenced yard. + More info
Responsibilities & Pets
Here's what we see as an ideal house/pet sitter.
Our 2 dogs are very calm and well-behaved. They love visitors and are great house dogs. They also love being outside and do think they own everything in the house :) They are great off-leash and are very friendly with other dogs and people....
Much more detailed instructions will be left for your information. This is just a high-level overview of our expectations.
Basic Dog Sitting responsibilities:
- 2 walks a day, or 1 off-leash hike, or 1 dog park visit.
- Dogs fed morning and evening.
- Dogs not left alone for more than 6 hours at a time. (We normally get a dog walker during the day for days we work.)
- Water Bowl kept full.
- Stay Overnight with dogs each night you are here.
- Dog Poop picked up every 3 - 4 days.
- House vacuumed once a week/Surface Tops kept clean.
- When leaving, house cleaned.
- Inside House plants watered once a week.
Summer House Up-Keep:
- Mow lawn once a week, if you are staying more than a week. (We have a sprinkler system.)
Winter House Upkeep:
- Shovel driveway and sidewalk out front when snows more than 4 inches. + More info