Every year millions of home and pet owners all over the world face the same problem:
“I’m going away and need someone to mind my home and take care of a few other things like feeding the cat, walking the dog and watering the plants”.
TrustedHousesitters.com provides a simple solution to this very common problem: we connect home and pet owners who need a sitter with trustworthy people who want to housesit; reliable pet lovers and experienced home minders who are willing to live in your home and look after it while you’re away (usually for free).
Does it work? Absolutely!
- 96% of homeowners who’ve taken on a house sitter through TrustedHousesitters.com say they would use TrustedHousesitters.com again and would also recommend the service to a friend.
- 75% of house sitters with completed profiles (e.g. a photo and character reference) manage to secure 1-5 house sits within their first 3-6 months on TrustedHousesitters.com
TrustedHousesitters.com is the world’s largest house and pet sitting site which has been featured in countless publications worldwide including BBC, Reader’s Digest, Sydney Morning Herald and USA Today.
How does it work?
Home and Pet Owners:
- Click here to join as a home/pet owner
- Fill out the form giving information about when you will be away and what responsibilities you require from the house sitter (e.g. feed the cat, water plants, walk the dog etc.)
- Once your house sitting assignment goes live, members interested in applying for the housesit will get in contact with you directly. Once you have found a suitable sitter, the advert will be marked as “house sitter found”.
For House sitters:
- Click here to join as a house/pet sitter
- Fill out your profile as thoroughly as possible, giving as much information about who you are, why you want to housesit and what you can offer as a house sitter. Remember a picture is a thousand words, so don’t forget to add a few photos of yourself as well.
- Finally, begin applying for any housesits that you’re interested in.