We're blazing a new travel trend having been featured in press globally (including BBC Television, Sydney Morning Herald, The Sunday Times and USA Today) and are very passionate about what we do. Come join us on the journey.
Providing a win-win solution within the global pet care market, our customers love what we offer. The scope for growth is huge. We're a core part of the fast growing peer-to-peer, collaborative consumption market.
We genuinely help enrich lives and we love that! We're a small, but growing team, based by the sea in sunny Brighton, Sussex, UK, with strong values and set ourselves challenging expectations in all that we do. We are offering very competitive salaries plus excellent bonus and benefits.
Membership Services Advisor
Are you a pet-loving, ambitious individual looking for a new and exciting challenge in one of the fastest-growing businesses in Brighton? TrustedHousesitters is hiring and we need you to join our dynamic Membership Services Team.
TrustedHousesitters is an award-winning, subscription based business that is revolutionising the way people travel and we’re looking for talent to help us build it. Our online marketplace; TrustedHousesitters.com allows home and pet owners to easily connect with trusted and verified sitters who pet sit for free in exchange for a place to stay.
TrustedHousesitters gives owners the freedom to travel with complete peace of mind, knowing that their pets are cared for by a loving sitter whilst they’re away. Sitters are able to stay for free, in amazing locations all over the world whilst enjoying the companionship of pets.
We’re cited by the world’s media as providing the market-leading pet care solution and enabling a new trend in travel. We’ve won Richard Branson’s Virgin Media #VOOM Great Award 2016, Best Digital Business in Brighton 2015 at the Tech Cities Awards, Website of the Year 2015 in the Good Web Guide Awards and a nomination for a prestigious Webby Award, to name just a few.
At the heart of the Sharing Economy, TrustedHousesitters offers a win-win for members and their pets. We’re all about the passion for what we do and love the fact that we’re genuinely enriching lives, connecting real and caring people together for mutual benefit.
If you want to join our team, working as our Membership Services Advisor, send us your CV. We might be looking for you!
Our team of Membership Service Advisors are enthusiastic brand ambassadors! We all LOVE animals and travel. They are the front-line of support for our members, providing pet owners and pet sitters with world-class customer care via email, phone and live chat. They are responsible for ensuring exceptional member experiences at every touchpoint.
As the ‘’face of TrustedHousesitters’’ you will play an important role in sharing our passion.
You will be the first point of contact for both existing members and to out reach new membership sales. Reporting to the Membership Services Manager, you’ll help to attract, acquire, retain and inspire even more valued members to join our amazing community.
By using your natural ability to engage with customers you will promote our membership, the benefits of joining along with our key brand messages.
You will be a customer service champion, taking pride in creating and delivering great experiences. We’re looking for a special type of someone. Someone considerate, smart, talented and able to go above and beyond! If that’s you, let’s talk.
As we’re a 24/7 global business, this role includes working shift patterns including night-time hours, bank holidays and weekends. With a fully staffed team in place, the likelihood of overnight shifts would be limited where possible.
Skills and Experience
- Delight members by consistently providing world-class customer care to our pet loving community, always striving to exceed expectations.
- Communicating with members via phone, email and live chat on a daily basis to help them with their enquiries.
- Building and enhancing meaningful relationships with members to increase member engagement, usage and member success.
- Working with leads and prospect members through targeted outreach to convert and welcome new members into our community.
- Nurture warm leads and help new members find success by providing them with an outstanding concierge service.
- Share feedback about member experiences and overall suggestions for improvements with the Manager.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding Customer Care performance metrics.
- Minimum of 2 years office based customer services experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service or sales environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate exemplary customer service skills and have the willingness to learn new skills.
- You find opportunities to go over and above what is expected of you and are comfortable and experiences working in a soft-sell environment.
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service.
- You’re confident on the phone with awesome communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport with our community of pet lovers.
- You have an empathetic and approachable nature, you’re a people person with a natural enthusiasm and can do attitude.
- You have superior writing skills and are able to articulate written answers to questions simply, whilst maintaining appropriate language, tone and presentation.
- Organised in nature, you’re decisive, fast-thinking and patient with bags of common sense.
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use multiple systems and multi-task and prioritise incoming workloads.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation, handle complaints and problem solve to point of resolution – you think outside the box and work hard to find solutions for customers.
- Solid interpersonal skills and you work well within a team dynamic.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing start-up environment.
- A flexible approach and no qualms with working weekends, overnight and varying hours.
- A good understanding of TrustedHousesitters and what we do.
- A passion for animals and travel.
- Please apply at https://trustedhousesitters.workable.com/jobs/633776
£20,800 basic plus overtime
31 January 2019
TrustedHousesitters is an award-winning subscription based business that is revolutionising the way people travel - and we’re looking for the talent to help us grow. Our online marketplace TrustedHousesitters.com allows home and pet owners to easily connect with trusted and verified sitters who pet sit for free in exchange for a place to stay.
At the heart of the Sharing Economy, TrustedHousesitters offers a win-win for members and their pets. We love the fact that we’re genuinely enriching lives by connecting real and caring people for mutual benefit. We give owners the freedom to travel with complete peace of mind, knowing that their pets are cared for by a loving sitter whilst they’re away. Sitters are able to stay for free, in amazing locations all over the world whilst enjoying the companionship of pets.
We’re cited by the world’s media as providing the market’s leading pet care solution and enabling a new trend in travel. We’ve won Richard Branson’s Virgin Media #VOOM Great Award 2016, Best Digital Business in Brighton 2015 at the Tech Cities Awards, Website of the Year 2015 in the Good Web Guide Awards and were nominated for a prestigious Webby Award, to name just a few of our accolades.
We are looking for a creative and passionate visual designer to join our team at TrustedHousesitters and help us shape our brand and design direction.
You will be working across print, digital and product design, creating exciting visuals and shaping, improving and maintaining style guides and other design documents. You love technology, have an eye for clean visuals and have experience working in an agile environment. You are capable of explaining your design decisions and presenting them to stakeholders.
As part of our small design team you will get a lot of autonomy and responsibility managing individual tasks working with the marketing team as well as give input on collaborative product design decisions.
A proactive approach is essential to ensure that planning, strategy and workload are handled most effectively, opportunities realised and challenges anticipated. We’re a small team, so being adaptable, conscientious and autonomous is essential in the role.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment. Inspired by what TrustedHousesitters offers it’s members, you don’t just ‘get’ what we do, but can also naturally demonstrate ‘Why’ TrustedHousesitters benefits pets, owners and potential partners.
If you are passionate about working in a team that is making TrustedHousesitters the next household name, and think that you have the skills, drive and talent to help, let’s talk.
To apply, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to email@example.com
Skills and Experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating design variety and attention to detail
- Strong Adobe Suite skills
- Some Sketch knowledge (advantageous)
- Experience designing for print and digital marketing & company collaterals
- Understanding of UI
- Typography, colour and layout knowledge
- Interest in & understanding of usability, accessibility and emotional design
- An exceptional communicator with the confidence to participate in face-to-face meetings with stakeholders, partners and members.
- A problem solver, focused on results, with the ability to anticipate.
- Commercially focused, results oriented with excellent communication & reporting skills.
- A born communicator with stellar written and spoken communication skills and the ability to distil topics into clear and impactful summaries and presentations with exceptional attention to detail.
- Well-versed in marketing best practice and keep yourself updated on the industry, with a drive to achieve high standards.
- Resilient. We are a small team so you will need to be able to multi-task and take on responsibility.
28 February 2018
TrustedHousesitters is revolutionising the way people travel. Our global community connects home and pet owners with trusted and verified sitters who pet sit for free in exchange for a place to stay.
At the heart of the Sharing Economy, TrustedHousesitters offers a win-win for members and their pets. We’re enriching lives by connecting people and their pets around the globe. We give owners the freedom to travel with complete peace of mind, knowing that their pets are cared for by a loving sitter whilst they’re away. Sitters are able to stay for free, in amazing locations all over the world whilst enjoying the companionship of pets.
We’re cited by the world’s media as providing the market’s leading pet care solution and enabling a new trend in travel. We just received a special mention at the Amazon Growing Business Awards. We’ve won a Webby Award and a Lovie for Best Social and Community website and Richard Branson’s Virgin Media #VOOM Great Award 2016, to name just a few.
About the role
As a UX designer at TrustedHousesitters you will be responsible for ensuring the continued improvement of the user experience across our products. You will work closely with the Product Manager and Lead Product Designer to help shape the design, decisions and direction of the website, app and our internal management tool.
- Mapping user journeys
- Creating documentation to inform the design process
- Facilitating user testing and interviews
- Facilitating design sprints and workshops
- Wireframing and prototyping projects
Skills and Experience
- Proven Experience (3 years minimum) within the UX field
- A well rounded skill set across the UX Spectrum
- Experience undertaking user research, testing and requirements gathering
- Experience with facilitating meetings and workshops in house to gather desired outcomes
- Experience creating, conducting and analysing AB/MV tests
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experience of UX design for mobile app would also be desirable
- You’ll be looking for a challenging but fun, fast-paced environment with plenty to think about and get your teeth into
- You are a hands on practitioner who is able to work on detailed and technical solutions without losing sight of the bigger picture
- You enjoy a collaborative design process working with a cross functional team
- You are a proactive communicator who can share their ideas and discoveries effectively with a team
- You are organised and clear thinking
- You are used to moving quickly within an agile environment
- Please apply at https://trustedhousesitters.workable.com/jobs/634523
28 February 2018