We're blazing a new travel trend having been featured in press globally (including BBC Television, Sydney Morning Herald, The Sunday Times and USA Today) and are very passionate about what we do. Come join us on the journey.
Providing a win-win solution within the global pet care market, our customers love what we offer. The scope for growth is huge. We're a core part of the fast growing peer-to-peer, collaborative consumption market.
We genuinely help enrich lives and we love that! We're a small, but growing team, based by the sea in sunny Brighton, Sussex, UK, with strong values and set ourselves challenging expectations in all that we do. We are offering very competitive salaries plus excellent bonus and benefits.
Membership Services Advisor
Are you a pet-loving, ambitious individual looking for a new and exciting challenge in one of the fastest-growing businesses in Brighton? TrustedHousesitters is hiring and we need you to join our dynamic Membership Services Team.
TrustedHousesitters is an award-winning, subscription based business that is revolutionising the way people travel and we’re looking for talent to help us build it. Our online marketplace; TrustedHousesitters.com allows home and pet owners to easily connect with trusted and verified sitters who pet sit for free in exchange for a place to stay.
TrustedHousesitters gives owners the freedom to travel with complete peace of mind, knowing that their pets are cared for by a loving sitter whilst they’re away. Sitters are able to stay for free, in amazing locations all over the world whilst enjoying the companionship of pets.
We’re cited by the world’s media as providing the market-leading pet care solution and enabling a new trend in travel. We’ve won Richard Branson’s Virgin Media #VOOM Great Award 2016, Best Digital Business in Brighton 2015 at the Tech Cities Awards, Website of the Year 2015 in the Good Web Guide Awards and a nomination for a prestigious Webby Award, to name just a few.
At the heart of the Sharing Economy, TrustedHousesitters offers a win-win for members and their pets. We’re all about the passion for what we do and love the fact that we’re genuinely enriching lives, connecting real and caring people together for mutual benefit.
If you want to join our team, working as our Membership Services Advisor, send us your CV. We might be looking for you!
Our team of Membership Service Advisors are enthusiastic brand ambassadors! They are the front-line of support for our community, providing pet owners and sitters with world-class customer care via email, phone and live chat.
They are responsible for ensuring exceptional member experiences at every touchpoint. As the ‘’face of TrustedHousesitters’’ you will play an important role in sharing our passion.
You will be the first point of contact for both existing members and new membership sales. Reporting to the Membership Services Team Leader you’ll help to attract, acquire, retain and inspire even more valued members to join our community.
By using your natural ability to engage with customers you will promote our membership, the benefits of joining along with our key brand messages. You will be a customer service champion, taking pride in creating and delivering great experiences.
We’re looking for a special type of someone. Someone considerate, smart, talented and able to go above and beyond! If that’s you, let’s talk.
As we’re a 24/7 global business, this role includes working shift patterns including night-time hours and weekends. With a fully staffed team in place, the likelihood of overnight shifts would be limited where possible.
Skills and Experience
- Delight members by consistently providing world-class customer care to our pet loving community, always striving to exceed expectations
- Communicating with members via phone, email and live chat on a daily basis to help them with their enquiries
- Building and enhancing meaningful relationships with members to increase member engagement, usage and member success
- Working with leads and prospect members through targeted outreach to convert and welcome new members into our community
- Nurture warm leads and help new members find success by providing them with an outstanding concierge service
- Share feedback about member experiences and overall suggestions for improvements with the Team Leader
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding Customer Care performance metrics
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service or sales environment
- Must be able to demonstrate exemplary customer service skills and have the willingness to learn new skills
- You find opportunities to go over and above what is expected of you and are comfortable and experiences working in a soft-sell environment
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- You’re confident on the phone with awesome communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport with our community of pet lovers.
- You have an empathetic and approachable nature, you’re a people person with a natural enthusiasm and can do attitude
- You have superior writing skills and are able to articulate written answers to questions simply, whilst maintaining appropriate language, tone and presentation
- Organised in nature, you’re decisive, fast-thinking and patient with bags of common sense
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use multiple systems and multi-task and prioritise incoming workloads
- Ability to quickly assess a situation, handle complaints and problem solve to point of resolution – you think outside the box and work hard to find solutions for customers
- Solid interpersonal skills and you work well within a team dynamic
- You thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing start-up environment
- A flexible approach and no qualms with working weekends, overnight and varying hours
- A good understanding of TrustedHousesitters and what we do
- Experience of working within a membership based business preferred
- Experience of customer service platforms, preferably ZenDesk preferred
- Travel and pet lovers are preferred!
£20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience and hours worked.
31 March 2017
Are you a highly organised individual looking for a new and exciting challenge in one of the fastest-growing businesses in Brighton? TrustedHousesitters is looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic, forward thinking, multi-tasker to join our team.
We are looking for an Office Manager to support our growing team by making sure we have a great office environment and by helping to make TrustedHousesitters an even better place to work.
The Office Manager will need to have the necessary experience and skills to hit the ground running, take charge across all office management, review and implement processes, able to multi-task, prioritise and handle responsibility well to be successful in the role. This position is responsible for a range of administrative tasks and promoting a positive working culture. In addition to overseeing the running of the office this role provides coordination support to both the Marketing, HR and Finance functions.
Working within the Operations team this role will report directly to the Head of Operations. We need a well-rounded candidate who shares a passion for what we do and can contribute towards the continued growth of a thriving business. You will be flexible, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
The right person will have a happy disposition and be able to cope with an occasionally high pressured environment with a mature and professional approach. Being a good communicator both verbally and written is a mandatory requirement. The individual must have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate a proactive approach to their role and act with autonomy and discretion.
If you want to join our team, working as our Office Manager, send us your CV. We might be looking for you!
Skills and Experience
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of the TrustedHousesitters office.
- Act as the first point of contact for all employees at TrustedHousesitters, fielding and responding to queries and dealing with day-to-day requests.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to create an inclusive, productive and fun work environment.
- Maintain the TrustedHousesitters HR function; overseeing recruitment, managing the on and off boarding processes for new and departing employees, maintaining HR logs, reviewing HR policies and recommending changes when appropriate, monitoring HR policy adherence.
- Keep every corner of the office organised, tidy and looking professional.
- Design and implement office guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Maintain all office records and ensure all documentation is filed and kept up to dated.
- Management of company supply accounts; property, electricity, heating, WiFi etc.
- Create a welcoming experience for our staff and external visitors.
- Manage office security.
- Preparation, co-ordination and organisation of internal and external meetings.
- Prepare agendas, attend and minutes for all key staff meetings, taking appropriate follow-up action where necessary.
- Manage ordering and keep office supplies well-stocked including refreshments and stationary.
- Manage travel bookings for key internal employees.
- Manage the office phone system, office Wi-Fi etc. providing ad hoc IT support for our employees.
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks or duties as required.
- 2+ years of Office Manager experience and knowledge of HR and finance functions.
- Organised in nature, you’re decisive, fast-thinking and patient with bags of common sense.
- Enthusiasm and strong ability to get things done.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A clear and professional manner will be required at all times.
- A fast-learner who demonstrates abilities in initiative, judgement, discretion and attention to detail.
- Very strong communicator, both written and verbal with an incredible eye for detail.
- Possess a self-starter “can-do /make it happen" attitude: action and outcomes oriented; comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction.
- Your always two steps ahead with a proven ability to work efficiently and proactively whilst anticipating requirements.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing start-up environment.
- Comfortable with technology the candidate will have a good working knowledge of OSX (Mail, Calendar, Contacts), Google Apps and MS Office including Excel and Word.
- A good understanding and belief in TrustedHousesitters – the business, values and ethos.
- You love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat and optimistic.
- You are a problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
31 March 2017