- 1. This promotion opens at 00:01 GMT on 04 April 2018 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 04 April 2019.
- 2. This promotion is open to anyone over 21 years of age who is not a member of TrustedHousesitters at the time that they purchase a membership during the promotion period. However, this promotion is not open to employees of the promoter, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion and any member of their respective immediate families.
- 3. Simply purchase a one year membership to TrustedHousesitters during the promotion period and enter the discount code EASYJET15 at checkout to receive a 15% discount on the usual annual membership fee. The discount applies to the first year of membership only.
- 4. The 15% discount applies to all types of TrustedHousesitters memberships.
- 5. You must not enter this promotion if this promotion is unlawful in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- 6. The promoter does not provide house sitting or pet care services but provides a platform for members to find, communicate with and interact with each other.
- 7. The promoter is not a house sitting service and does not provide pet care services. The promoter does not employ, recommend or endorse Sitters or Owners, and will not be responsible or liable for the performance or conduct of Sitters or Owners whether online or offline.
Initial reviews of Sitter and Owner applications are conducted and the platform facilitates background checks on Sitters and Owners conducted by a third party, but, Sitters or Owners are not screened otherwise. Members should exercise caution and use their independent judgment before arranging a house sit, or otherwise interacting with Members via the platform.
- 8. You can obtain a refund of your membership fee provided that you cancel during the 14 day period following the start of your membership term or renewal period (as applicable) and as long as, and only if, you have not used your membership during this time. This includes, but is not restricted to, messaging members and posting dates for house sitting listings. After the end of the 14 day refund period, the membership fee is non-refundable.
- 9. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any participant’s participation in the promotion or for any items that are not expressly included with their TrustedHousesitters membership (including, without limitation, travel to and from a house sit).
- 10. A participant’s purchase and use of a TrustedHousesitters’ membership, is strictly subject to the TrustedHousesitters terms and conditions, which can be viewed here (https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/terms-and-conditions/).
- 12. The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to:
verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence);
disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions;
disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to the promotor’s social media or online platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and TrustPilot, that is, in the promoter's opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of the promoter or directly aimed at the promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- 13. This promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third parties or social media platforms. Participants acknowledge that social media platforms used to promote the promotion shall not have any liability to them in connection with this promotion.
14. The promoter excludes all liability for any damages, claims, losses and/or expenses incurred by any participant in connection with this promotion, unless the participant is a resident of a member state of the European Union and the promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, in which case the promoter is responsible for loss or damage that participant suffers that is a foreseeable result of the promoter's breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of the promoter's breach or if they were contemplated by the participant and the promoter at the time the participant entered this promotion.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, provided that if a participant is a resident of a European Union member state they will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which they are resident, and nothing in these terms and conditions affects that participant’s rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
- 16. Each participant can bring proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in the English courts. However, if a participant lives in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts; and if a participant lives in another European Union member state they can bring legal proceedings in respect of these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the Member State in which they live.
- 17. Participants should contact the promoter at email@example.com if they have any queries regarding this promotion.
18. The promoter is TrustedHousesitters Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 07227301, whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, England and with VAT Number 157737573.