Your new sitter profile has arrived, and it’s here to help you get even more from your TrustedHousesitters membership. For everything you need to know about how to create and edit your sitter profile, please watch our video below.
So, what’s changed?
Based on feedback and insights from our members, we’ve added some brand-new features to the sitter profile page, as well as enhancing many of our already much-loved features. Here’s what’s changed:
- You can now easily edit your profile one bitesize chunk at a time, making it easier to save your progress and come back to it at a later date.
- You’ll also now find clear status labels throughout, letting you know whether or not your profile is live.
- Plus, our new pop-up feature will let you know as soon as your profile goes live, so you can start applying for sits straight away.
- Our new photo upload tool now allows you to easily upload up to 12 photos at a time. Simply drag and drop your photos into the upload tool, or select 'Upload photo' to be connected with your device's photo gallery.
- Not sure what to write on your profile? No problem - you’ll now find helpful tips and advice along the way, to help make sure your profile is as strong as can be.
- We’ve also added a helpful new link to the ‘Edit profile’ section that will take you straight to the Verifications page, so you can begin to build trust with your free ID checks (with further improvements on the way).
- Plus, you can now preview your profile before it goes live, so you can make sure everything looks perfect before you apply for your first sit.
Let us know what you think…
We hope you enjoy the new sitter profile page, as these new features were carefully created using insights from members just like you. We’d love to hear your thoughts, so once you’ve had a chance to explore the new sitter profile page please take some time to share your feedback with us.